Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Hey Becca, I am a Rebecca too and 1 DPO -I also already feel like I'm going crazy. Don't know whether to be positive and hopeful at this stage and risk disapointment or if being negative is just as bad!! FC for both of us! :)

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Rebecca
Yippeee I'm not alone! How many cycles have you been trying? Do you chart bbt? Have you done anything different this month verses last month? Sorry lots of questions. This is my 3rd cycle ttc #1 and I feel really really positive that this month is the month, which is why I'm going absolutely crazy! I have several tests ready to go and I want to use them now, which is completely insane!!! Probably shouldn't be getting my hopes up like this. The let down when af comes really bites so I know what you mean about not getting hopes up. For me its too late. My hopes are up. to both of us!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey. I am 3DPO and i know i am going crazy. Every month getting all worked up and thinking that every twinge means something lol. So it would be nice to find other people to go crazy with me. I am new to this website.

12 years ago

Hi Ashley
This is funny. I posted on your thread and you posted on mine! That shows how crazy we are with this 2ww right!?! In a few hours I'll be 3 dpo. I'm counting down the days to when I can test. I think I'm going to test 8 dpo. I know that is early, but I'm dying of impatience. I really have high hopes for this month and I want my Bfp soooooo bad. Symptoms so far. Sore bbs. Sore really really sore bbs. This is an awesome website. Its the only thing keeping me sort of sane.

I will be 4dpo soon and i know i am very impatient as well lol. I think that i might test a little early as well. It does drive you crazy looking for that little line. For the longest time when i would think that i was pregnant i would swear there was a line but there wasnt anything. Im glad that i found this website where i can obsess constructively with others and not sit around looking all crazy for 2 weeks lol

12 years ago

Ashley - I totally know what you mean about seeing invisible lines on those stark white tests!!!! lol My hubby makes fun of me for it and before we found out about dollar tree tests he would grumble about me spending so much money on them. So glad I found out about the dollar tree tests. I seriously haven't gotten anything done today, because I'm obsessing about this so much. This is what I meant by being absolutely crazy this 2ww. Ahhh, make it stop!!!

I know! With those tests i would walk around and show like my mom my husband my mother in law and no one else saw it but me. Then i got evap lines and that was when i bought one for regular price. i know only buy mine at the dollar store as well. It worked great for me when i found out i was pregnant the first time! And i know ive been on this computer everynight looking up all the info that i can on ovulation and conception and signs lol. this wait is going to kill me. We have been trying for a year but this was the first month that i actually charted my ovulation and started taking fertility vitamins so im praying i see some results! lol

12 years ago

Ashley - You sound so much like me! I've been on my computer a lot this past week as well. Hey this was my first month charting bbt. If you chart you should put your chart on this website and then I could see it. I have my chart on my page if you want to take a look. I think it looks good so far. Although I have no idea why my cover line is so high. I think this website is mixed up on that part. This is going to be a long 2ww. Even when I'm off my computer I just obsess about how i will tell people and what I want to buy first for my future baby. I'm driving myself and my hubby crazy!!!

My husband agrees with everything i say lol hes great about my obsession. I was looking at the charting about BBT thou ive never done it before and wouldnt know where to begin lol i think that i might try it. It would be another way i can secure that BFP one of these days lol I talk to my husband everynight about us having a baby and what we will do and buy for the baby and what the babies names will be lol so yea... im obsessed! lol

12 years ago

Ashley - Charting my bbt has been really helpful. I like seeing my temps go up and down. It makes me feel like my body is doing stuff that I couldn't see happening before. It is cool, but you won't need to worry about it if you get preggo this time around, right!?! My hubby and I talk about names too. We like David and Emma. What names are you thinking about. I showed my bbt chart to my hubby yesterday. I was all excited about showing him and he was soooooo not interested. I was like "look my temp shot up yesterday isn't that exciting?" and he was like sure that's nice. He wants a baby too, but he doesn't obsess like I do. I guess that's good. One of us needs to stay sane!!! lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo