Community post

Discussion

needing a TTC buddy

my husband and I have been ttc since april. It's been a long few months and discouraging. I am needing some ttc friends, lol. I plan to start using opk this cycle and see how that works and bbt chart. Anyone else had any luck or advise?

blutrnqlty

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am on my 3rd month of TTC. I hope I got it right this time but I still have 9 days to AF.

TTC #2

12 years ago

LETS BE BUDDIES!! This is my first cycle after a lost pregnancy in August...I am on day 8 (or 9 if you consider my first day of spotting day 1) and I am TTC this month. Period was normal, although lighter and I am supposed to Ovulate 9/18 or 9/19.

I got pregnant in June after trying for 3 months and the thing that DID the TRICK for us was

#1- Missionary Position w/me staying in bed 30 minutes post-sex or sometimes Overnight.

#2- Having sex 2-3 days before actual Ovulation, atleast once per day.

#3- I used Robitussin cough syrup a couple of days prior to ovulation to thin cervical mucus

and TA DA...I got pregnant.

The ODD thing was...for the first time, I DIDNT Feel my ovulation pain. That's when I knew I was pregnant. I feel that every month without fail. I felt IMPLANTATION Cramps, which felt exactly like Ovulation pain, 5 DPO. I just thought I was ovulating late and my cycle was off. So naturally...I thought my Period was supposed to be 5 days late when it was late.

I took a HPT 1 day after missed period...it was NEGATIVE.

I waited 3 more days, which was actually 2 Weeks Post-Implantation...and it was POSITIVE.

So...here we are..Trying to Get Pregnant again. I'm employing the SAME methods I used in JUNE...and hopefully...I will be having a JUNE baby...

IM WITH YOU!!

12 years ago

I thought I would start af around last friday, I spotted a little yesterday and nothing today. My bbt is down so I think I'm just late. I plan to start using opk next cycle. I really want a spring/ summer baby so I'm hoping to get bfp soon! I just don't want a baby around xmas. I know how hard bdays are around that time.

blutrnqlty

12 years ago • Post starter

been on vacation, haven't posted in a while. I got my +opk this morning! Heres to hoping! I love the opk. It takes so much guess work out of the equation!

blutrnqlty

hello ladies..im trying to find "my group"...this in month 1 TTC...I used the CVS test strips.a few friends have had success with them..
I am POD 11..i believe i OV on 9/18 (had LH surge the 2 days prior then nothing on the 18th with some ovarian pain) I wimped out and tested wayy too early on POD 7 and 9...and both times not with FMU..so BFN..surprise surprise..

I have felt aweful since POD 2..cramps, back pain (worse than AF), fatigue, vivid dreams, gassy/bubbley belly, constipation..I have never been pregnant before and have never tried...been married for 1 year..I had been on BCP since ge 14 for large ovarian cysts and came off in april..cycles stayed regular (30-33 days) ..tracking on App on phone..and used the strips..and BD 9/11, 9/15, 9/17, 9/18..felt too crappy after that do BD since..I have all of these symptoms i have never had before..but am afraid to get my hopes up..final stretch of the TWW!!

tell me your stories...

User Image

12 years ago

keep us posted!

blutrnqlty

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo