Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hi there...DH and I are TTC #1 it's been 19 cycles got a positive OPK on the 20/7 and AF due 6/8 fingers crossed and

8 years ago

Hi.. Have you had many positive OPKs? That's a long wait for you.. It's very frustrating isn't it!?
Fingers crossed we both have our BFP's together.. I'm due AF 10/07, our wedding anniversary is 09/07 to find out then would just be perfect (if it was positive!!)
Baby dust to you

8 years ago • Post starter

It has been a long time but I know there are others out there who have been trying longer so I just try to keep a level head...this is my first positive OPK since December '14' so I am staying hopeful as BD before O and after.

This month would be perfect for you..

If you don't mind me asking how long are you cycles? Mine are 34 days however they were 38!! I have recently lost some weight to aid my TTC journey xx

8 years ago

Can I join in? It's my very first TWW with OPK's and charting and I find it múch more unnerving this time!
DH and I have been not-actively trying (npnt) since December, but we're starting to get slightly impatient, so we figured we'd try to pinpoint ovulation this time.

Very relieved I do ovulate (nice positive OPK on Sunday and Monday, then a temperature dip yesterday and a beautiful rise this morning, although 2 full days later than my App predicted. I have very regular cycles of 25 days exact.

We used the lots of sex strategy on my fertile days so fingers crossed for all of us and hoping we have those beautiful double lines after the wretched TWW!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago • Edited

Mine tend to vary between 27 and 30 days but my luteal phase is always 14 days.
Of course you can!! Welcome! So are you due AF 08/07? Here's hoping we all see each other through to our positives!!
BFP - big fat positive
BFN - big fat negative
Or at least that's the version I use :) xx

Hi there...TWW is a long and worrying time for anyone TTC!! Big Fat Positive (BFP) BIG Fat Negative (BFN)

Sounds like you are on the right track to a positive result..I know all to well it doesn't always workout the way but fingers crossed for you x x

8 years ago

How amazing would it be to get THE positive this month ???? sounds good eh??

AF due 6/8 unless my cycle length gets shorter and she come early

Have you had any symptoms during this TWW? I keep thinking I am imagining it..may just be loosing my mind haha!! Xx

8 years ago

I'm expecting my period on the ninth actually, LP is 12 days I think? I have always been 25 days, never a day late except in May, when I was 3 days late and had an unsure positive, so might have had an early miscarriage then, but my GP says we'll never know for sure.
Anyway, if I don't get my period on the ninth we'll be testing positive (hopefully) on our one year anniversary!
In the meantime I can barely focus on work as it is haha! My DH just said to me: what if we get a positive in two weeks then I'd be a Dad. Wow. I just like actually realized that! Haha, I think it's all still a little unreal to him.

@Coops: between 27 and 30 days is a very nice cycle right? You posted you've been TTC for 13 months. Have you had any tests on fertility yet?

@Scotty: wow your first positive OPK since December? Is there an explanation for that? Are you much overweight? Very good that you lost some pounds! Anything for the baby right

Well off to bed for me!

8 years ago • Edited

Oh I already have symptoms haha, just imagining it I think I'm experiencing some dull cramping in my pelvis and sore nipples and a low backache. Could also be from the lots of sex plan

8 years ago

It would be.. We deserve it too haha, we've waited long enough (although I know others wait much longer)
If you had a positive opk your luteal phase shouldn't change..
I normally symptom spot and think I have everything so I'm not even going to think about it think month.. I will test before af is due though, 11dpo, as that's the Friday hubby is home so if we are lucky enough to get a BFP we have the weekend together to enjoy it, and our anniversary xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo