Community post

Discussion

4DPO cycle8/17 expected cycle9/15 Any1 else same cycle

26 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

I'm also due for AF around the 15th of Sept. I'm about 6dpo though. I'm not temping or using OPK's this cycle, so I can't be sure. I haven't noticed anything different feeling this cycle. I've been testing for a few days now. lol I know I know too early! I bought a pack of Wondfo's online for pretty cheap so what the heck!

User Image DS born 9/20/09

12 years ago

Indeed what the heck!â?¢~> Let's see what happens.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,
Can I hop in on this...im close in dates. About 4-6 dpo, and freaking out til I can test...uggg i have no patience. I have been actively trying for 4 months, and non actively for over a year. lol. I have one child whos going to be 14, so its been awhile since Ive been tru this. So far ive been having shooting/burning pain in right ovary area (not common for me) but could be a cyst? And massive gas pressure today. I just want to test and get my 2 lines!

12 years ago

omg mines to i got my last cycle on 8/17 ovulate on 8/31 started having sore bb on 8/29 had sex on 8/26 & 8/28 today is 7 dpo and i spotted alil and my next cycle is on 9/14. a lil freaked out bout the spotting but hoping its implantation.

12 years ago

is due 09/13 or 09/14 so i am aprox 7DPO on a 28cd

Iv been having a few slight symptoms but i dunno if they are just PMS or not. So regardless if they are early PG symptoms i will be tracking for future purposes.

I just still think for my sake the cramps and such are a little early to be PMS for me. Cramps dont usually start till the day AF shows her ugly face.

As much as i would love to test right now! Im going to wait till the day AF is expected or the day after depending how much i can hold out... Im WAY to emotional right now to test any sooner because i might just break down if it comes out with a

to everyone and i hope we all get our
this month!!!!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Hey, the is due 9/14 or 15th. last was 8/17 O'd 9/4. I'm only 4dpo and hoping that there is enough time to get a sticky bean.

User image

12 years ago

Hello everyone i would like to join. I'm in cd 28.Estimated Af date is 9/16. O'd late cd 22(9/2) 6 DPO . This is my first month trying and hope to get . For this cycle I charted temp, Opks, saliva microscope and also took EPO, multivit, mucinex and bee pollen.

Good Luck Ladies.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

12 years ago

Hellooooo lovely soon to be mommies... Feel free chat... I simply chart my symtoms on my android cell using an ovulation app.. Chime in dolls!!.. The wait is killing me.lol.. I have been preggo 4x's..1st preggo happened 1st try 2008 ended in MC 2009 I was only 9weeks. We decided to try again in a year 2010 2nd MC @ 6weeks & my last 2 MC were Chemical.. No fertility drugs.. Just taking prenatal vitamins with DHA in it. I had surgery Feb.1st 2011 by fertility Dr. to make sure I was okay..Dr cut a piece of my septum that he thinks is the culprit.. LOTTTSSSSS of baby dust...****The times I got preggo I used OPK & remained on my back with hips up for an hr or stayed in bed all nite.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi!
TTC since January but DH travels for his job so its been a timing issue. Last month I was 2 days late but then AF showed :( This is our 3rd month where we had him in town and we had the right time!

5dpo
edd 5/25 or 5/27 depending on what phone app I use
been feeling crampy for the past few days
2 mornings of slight nausea
sleepy past two days bc for some reason my body feels the need to get up at 2-3am. (sucks when I get up at 530am for work!)

moodiness, well, that's normal! LOL

had sugar craviings and I am not a sweets person whatsoever. The other day I ate a whole pan of brownies
This will be our 1st, I'm 35. Had one pregnancy when I was 18 which ended in a mc at 12 weeks but from what I can remember, morning sickness was a PIA!
AF 9/18 and these 2 weeks are driving me craaaaazy! I can't wait to see that

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone and !!!

AFM, The only thing different with me is that my daytime temps are running in the 99s the past 2 days. I know its not because I've been active since I have made the couch my home during the days. Yesterday my temp got up to 99.9 and by the end of the day I start getting some mild cramping in my lower abs. I sure hope this is positive sign for me.

User image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo