Community post

Discussion

Wondfo tests... shadow lines?

Hi everyone! I am new to the site as I'm having some confusing results here.

I came off of the BCP in mid-October as I constantly felt like I was pregnant and was emotional as all get-out. I had my withdraw bleed several days after stopping it. I then had a period about 30 days after that and it was a normal period. My LMP was November 23, so needless to say, I'm pretty late.

I have been testing for the past 3 weeks, and have had all negatives. However, just within the past 2 days, I've been getting the faintest shadowy type lines on my Wondfos (barely visible within the suggested 10-minute time frame, but more evident, albeit still VERY faint, after they dry). I have not had problems with evap lines with other tests in the batch I have, and they are not skinny like evap lines normally are. They are pretty thick, and I've had them on about 5 tests now. Has anyone had this type of experience before? I'm going bonkers here trying to figure out what's going on with my body!

I've tried doing FRERs and digitals, all negative.

I posted my tests on here under the unsure category, and got a variety of results (which reassures me that I'm not crazy for thinking I'm seeing something!) I will include the link so you can see what I'm referring to. I've found it a lot easier to see the shadows when the color's inverted.

Thanks!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=219285

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

wondfos and dollar hpts have given me almost dark BFP, and all negative IRL :(

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo