Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 Tww

anyone else in the tww? I am around 12 dpo. I only chart cm right now so it's a guess. I have a 21 month old daughter and just looking for people to chat with and hopefully be able to chat during pregnancy too.

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi there. I'm 10 days into my 25 day cycle. I expect to ovulate tomorrow !!! Ttc for 4 months with no luck. How long have u been trying?

10 years ago

I got what I think are 3 BFP (2 dollar store stets as well but they were inconclusive). I am 14 DPO. I too am in the TWW! I have an almost 4 year old little girl and would love to connect. With my past pregnancy, all my friends were pregnant too. Now I am the only one pregnant (that I know of). Most of my friends with kids my child's age are on their 2 or 3rd little one. I'd love to connect so that I don't feel like I am going this on my own! Congrats to you by the way!!

10 years ago

I was breastfeeding until October, was a total of 18 months. We were ntnp during that time and nothing happened. I was getting af though. We just recently decided this month to start.
My cycles are still irregular so I am due to start at any moment for the next 10 days.
Hope those bfps were real ones!

10 years ago • Post starter

2nd attempt not stopping and not overly TTC, 5-7 DPO (im a newb, I will get a thermometer soon, hopefully I wont need one, AF expected Jan 21-22, last month af came 5 days early( dec 24, ya merry xmas) and was lots of cm and light, and had bfns for almost 2 weeks prior :(, I literally was convinced I was prego. We only had full BD Jan 6, the rest (1-2 times recently) was um (withdraw, sorry tmi) Not sure what my chances are, hoping for BFP for us all xoxo

User Image

10 years ago

7 dpo with hot bbs and sore nips, I hate waiting because if my test is bfn in 7 more days then these weird symptoms will be a strange hormonal thing I have not experienced before

Don't feel overly pregnant but then I had no symptoms with the last one :)

10 years ago

I have extreme fatigue today, but it was busy and stressful so that might be a part. My acne is getting worse. Usually a couple of things come up and then af starts. I feel like a teenager with my face right now. Real tender breasts too. My tests can't come in the mail fast enough for me. Should have some of them by friday.

I think I just got a bfp. I have never used this type of test before and I don't know the brand. I posted a pic in the unsure section. I'm in shock.

Cool Amarylis, I sure the pic will get votes for positive then you will know for sure. I still waiting and wishing and wondering if my hot bbs, backache that comes and goes is something else only 8dpo, sigh

10 years ago

The only thing that kept my willpower to not test early this month was being in between paydays and waiting for my tests off ebay. Bought a first response and it as a blazing BFP!

Baby dust to all of you

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo