Community post

Discussion

Symptom Spotting

We have been ttc for just over a year now, but not really trying too hard, just been leaving it all up to fate mostly. We are hoping for a bfp, but not really testing for ovulation, just enjoying our relationship and not doing anything to prevent pregnancy. I have been the one struggling, as I have a sex drive much lower than him, so that makes it more difficult to conceive. This month, my hormones have been on overdrive, my sex drive has been unusually high for over a week, and my boobs have been extremely sore for the past week as well. We have had lots of time together, so hopefully we have a better chance this month, but I am wondering what this all means. My boobs are never sore, they may be tender they day before AF comes, but that is rare for me. AF isn't due again until May 22. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but at the same time, none of this is normal for me, nor does it make sense. Any ideas?

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I feel the same. Since right after O my boobs are tender to touch and hurt going up and down the stairs. Hopw this is a good sign. Any other symptoms? As for sex drive are you sure it's not because your spending a lot of time together this month? hehe ;)

8 years ago

We've definately enjoyed our bedroom time, that's for sure, but it's normal for us to spend this much time around each other. Usually he only gets it once or twice a month due to my low drive, but he got it six times in five days last week and would've been more had time allowed. We have other children, so we have to fit it in our schedule when we can. I'm hoping these are good signs, as his birthday is coming up on the 30th, so that would be a great birthday present for him! Good luck!

8 years ago • Post starter

I have also noticed increased smell sensitivity. That's new for me as well!

What DPO are you on? Do you know when you are going to test? I hear ya for the birthday surprise! It's going to be our anniversary soon. OOOOOOOooooo lots of Baby Dust!!!

8 years ago

I should only be about 4 dpo, but haven't used any test kits, so not positive, just assuming about 14 days before AF is due. I know it's not the best method, but since we aren't trying as hard as we could be, it's ok. AF is due again May 22, and last started April 27. Hoping for the best. Baby dust!

Try using opk's the next cycle. I can not say much as I used them and nada but then got treated for PCOS and Ureaplasma starting Clomid on Sunday. Let me know if you get your BFP! I wish you the best!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo