Community post

Discussion

Bikram yoga anyone?

i have done it in the past and was thinking about going again this sunday as part of keeping myself occupied for the TWW, but i also hear strenous exercise can be bad...

any thoughts?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I go to hot yoga 2-3 days a week. I feel like it helps keep me relaxed and it definitely helps me stay in shape. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt be good for you! After you get pregs, then its a different story....

12 years ago

Hello,
Yoga can help women get through their pregnancy with minimal discomfort. It also helps the birth and post-delivery stages.
Get more benefits for positive prenatal yoga info: http://www.mommyliciousmaternity.com/blogs/news/15996280-the-benefits-of-prenatal-yoga-for-the-mind-and-body
Thanks
Zarajohn@

8 years ago

Not if you do it after your first trimester. First trimester has the highest chances of miscarriage. Yoga is a good way to do some stretching and can really help with your pain and stuff.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo