Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Happy October and happy to all!

Kizzy, I understand!!! My birthday will come hopefully around implantation time and that would make for a birth around DH's birthday. We are both birthday wishing for this really bad, so it's got to be the month!!!!

everybody and tons of

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Let's hope so Bammom, let's hope so

The fact that I only had 7dpo before af came worries me. I never have that short of a lp. I'll go with the assumption that there was something wrong with this one and it just needed to not even implant.

10 years ago

great to see you girls here!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Kizzy I hope so. I hope so for us both that it was just wasn't meant to be or the wrong timing. This month will be better. All we can do is think positive and keep the spirits up. It will happen and this is as good a month as it gets

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Great to see you too GVMDL!

I'm pulling out all the stops this month too. Everything natural that I can possibly think of. I'm on a mission ladies! lol

My last two cycles didn't pan out the way I had hoped so I'm going to go two more before I call the dr again I think.

If nothing then we'll deal with the next step. Hopefully it won't come to that. I'm really trying to avoid putting anything unnatural in my body at all.

10 years ago

I love the month of October myself. Well, not the cold temperature but definitely the energy! I am from Brazil, born and raised in Rio so as you ladies can imagine it is sizzling hot down there. I have moved here 13 years ago.

I am hoping all of our june 2014 baby, maybe? buddies join us here so we can continue this journey together!

The preggos and the "will soon get the bfp's" , all of us. I love the energy of this beautiful group!

:o)

Gvm, where do you live? It won't get cold here in Houston until maybe the end of November and then it's just cold and rainy - no snow.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Rio? That must have been a fantastic growing up. I'm born and raised in New Jersey. Nothing special here. It get's too cold in the winter and not hot enough in the summer and rains way too much these past few years. The seasons don't even change the way they used to when I was young. I need a warmer climate. Thought about moving to Hawaii for a while but dh's parents are still here and we don't really want to have them that far away.

10 years ago

I wish I lived in TX. Actually I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooove to live in Austin.

I am in northern va/dc area.

Last week I had 38º here in the morning, ugh..

Kizzy, as for the natural, i am with u. I quit smoking a little while ago. So I am looking forward to a more natural life style. I don't drink often, I have switched to decaf back in march once i learned i was pregnant.

My doc checked my progesterone level last cycle it was 17 on 7dpo, so he told me to try two months without clomid, fine for me. I am anxious for my fsh levels as I am 38 but doc says he thinks i will be fine.
So this is really good news.
I am doing the maca root, dh is too. Doing the royal jelly, folic acid, prenatals, those things. I am drinking RRL tea up to ovulation, if i can but last month i didn't as it made me super crampy. We shall see this month.
And will continue to use preseed.

ahhhh, something i read about vitamin c to support good levels of progesterone so i am adding few pills of vitamin c too. I used to take 3000mg a day anyways, they say is good to keep skin looking young LOL

I also take cranberry pills to avoid UTI, since i am prone to it. And if i get it i will be on antibiotics, which can affect ovulation.. Ugh.. Take the pills drink juice to whatever we have to do right?!?!

i will be temping this month as well.. See how that goes. My doc doesn't think bbt is that realiable, i see why.. i wake up several times every night, dh snoozes his alarm for a minimum of 45 minutes every day. there is no way that my body is not listening to all that despite the fact that it wants to stay asleep.. I don't know I am temping anyways... There is still a way to connect the dots (cm, ovulation dip n rises, progesterone tests...). I am asking to be tested at 7dpo again this month...

baby dust everyone!

October it is!!!!

Kizzy, yes, growing up right on the beach was fantastic to say the least. My girls (6/5) LOVE Rio. I have taken them several times. They are great travelers too!
naturals, like momma!

My Dh's mom is from Jersey too. I have been to NJ several times and I love it during the summer. But yes, very cold ...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo