Community post

Discussion

Am I ...dare I say it...pregnant?

AF was due two days ago. I had a lot of cramps for 3 days and was convinced AF was coming. Even slept with a pad on 3 nights in a row and nothing. My cycle is like clockwork. Now the cramps have stopped and still no AF. I took a test yesterday (1 day late) and it was negative. Any ideas. It’s possible that my urine might have been diluted. I took the test at 4 in the afternoon after waiting 4 hours but I’d had coffee, juice and water.

I just don’t want to give myself false hope. Been trying for 18 months and this is our first month of ‘not trying’. I'm more inclined to believe that i didnt ovulate. Although since I've been late I've been taking my temp which is 37 degrees C which is pretty high for me.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Last month I thought for sure I was pregnant. My cycles are typically 25/26 days and I was 3 days late. I had some cramping and kept a pad on for a few days. Took MULTIPLE tests starting from 12DPO and they all kept saying negative.

Turns out I O'ed later than I thought and missed my window....(I don't use OPK or temp).

Sure enough on that third day AF showed her face.

I know it is hard not to get your hopes up but we always do...even a little. I do know that you can dilute your urine early on. Always best to test with FMU. However when I was pregnant by BFP turned up in the middle of the afternoon at 12DPO.

Sending your way and wishing you much and a soon!

9 years ago

Thanks achunter33. unfortunately AF showed up. I probably ovulated late like you said.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo