Community post

Discussion

anyone else trying IVF?

I have been away from this site for a few months, trying to relax about the TTC thing a bit. Massive stress at work has helped me to forget about TTC . . . but still no BFP!!!

DH and i have been TTC for over 18 months, tried a few rounds of clomid . . . think doc put us on it just for something to try. But now it is clear IVF is going to be the only option for us.

We have started all the paper work, and will begin treatment at the start of August. Is anyone else heading down the IVF road?? Would be great to find a buddy :-)

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I read about IVF treatment the reviews about this treatment very good.

9 years ago

IVF is most popular treatment today !

3 years ago

Hi, some friends of mine got 1st or 2nd time success with IVF in UK and Europe. Have you considered having any funding? Fertilityroad explained how it works in UK in https://fertilityroad.com/ivf-nhs-funding-cost-guide/ and it saves much money.

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo