Community post

Discussion

moms that have been pregnant more than once. Advice?

I have been preggo 3 times. Well technically 4 sadly had a chemical in April. Have only carried one to term. I am pretty in tune with my body. So I just want to know if others are the same on this. I am currently in the tww. Too early to test still but I have started having "symptoms". I am still breastfeeding my toddler and am having irregular periods. So my aching could be another af visit that will be WAY too early or its something else. Now I know that every pregnancy is different but I am getting achy where I usually do in the first trimester. Is it possible to feel symptoms earlier with each pregnancy since I know what the symptoms feel like?
If I am it would be a shock but not upsetting. Just want to know if others "felt" pregnant before the bfp.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I do because then your able to better recognize certain feelings. Plus if your uterus is already given birth then your belly may pop.out faster too. GL baby dust

10 years ago

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo