Community post

Discussion

Success on CD10?

I have PCOS and we have been TTC for about two years after our daughter was born. I decided this year to focus on getting heath under control, lose weight, control insulin resistance and not focus on getting pregnant. I have lost about 17 pounds so far and am feeling better and period is becoming more regular.

I don't chart but do observe CM... But only when it comes out on its own, I dont search for it. We BD on CD10 and i figured that was too early to get Pg but now I am just feeling like I may be. I started having EWCM on CD12 or 13 and had a tiny spot of blood once as well. I have read some women spot when they ovulate and the egg is released.

Have any of you succeesfully gotten PG BFP from BD on CD10? Unsure of exact O date, but sometime between CD11-13 judging by changes in CM. It would be funny to me if I get PG now because I am doing great with my weight loss plan and I wasnt trying.

<a href=

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I dont think thats too early. Im pretty sure i O'd somewhere around CD9-10. Just playing the waiting game and symptom spotting like its my job! Have you tested yet? Ive been testing since 7 or 8 dpo with bfn until this morning. Nothing good, just a squinter if i use tools lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo