Community post

Discussion

5DPO !! Anyone with me ?

Curious to see who else is 5dpo and how there feeling and what symptoms you have ??

18 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

I'll be 5dpo tomorrow (well in seven minutes lol!). Not sure if I have any symptoms although I have been farting lots! Eek! I have two children already so it's hard to tell if I am tired because of them or if it might be a sign, but I have been knackered the last couple of days. I am going to try really hard not to test early as it drives me bonkers staring at sticks trying to see if there is a line and then getting disappointed. What about you? Any symptoms yet?

9 years ago

I'm 5 dpo or possibly 6. I'm just super exhausted and feel bloated... and bubbly. My bbs are just getting sore tonight, but that's one of my regular old symptoms. Have you guys set a test date?

9 years ago

I've set my test date to Saturday and from there on :) I have multiple sclerosis and 2 children aged 4 and 2 and I'm ttc#3 before my Multiple sclerosis gets worse it don't help with symptom spotting atall lol !! I am a POAS addict I stare at them and get line eyes so trying to hold off !

I been very windy as well haha my symptoms atm are pretty much my boobs and tender tummy I'm 6 -7 DPO today this TWW is dragging !!! I gagged at raw chicken as well was horrid lol !!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi jslice. Fingers crossed for you too. Tired, bloating etc. sounds like good symptoms. I'm worried that I don't really have any symptoms particularly, hope that's not a bad sign. I was bad and tested today - I can't help myself! It's a nightmare. 5dpo so of course it was negative but I still spent ages squinting at it just in case.

dannyloo20 that must be really hard with multiple sclerosis. You must be pretty tired anyway - good for you and baby dust. Good luck waiting till Saturday - think I might join you and try to wait until then as well.

Ugh raw chicken - think I would gag at that anyway. Raw meat freaks me out, especially chicken and worrying about salmonella. Can you tell I'm slightly OCD lol. Awww I really hope we all have luck this cycle xx

9 years ago

Tiger34590 it can be hard but my 2 little terrors keep me on my toes and the only thing that makes me remember I have MS is my daily injection I been pretty well lately so I'm thankful for that !!

I had a random gagging reflex attack earlier just thinking about the chicken haha I had to run to the loo luckily all was safe hehe !! I've had very dry chapped lips today God only knows were that has come from and cramping and felt sick all day and gosh my everlasting headache !!!! I'm really trying not to symptom spot but there over powering me !!! Im roughly 7-8dpo tomorrow and I have just bought 20 internet cheapies I'm so gagging to do one but don't wanna be dispointed for no reason !! Hate TWW !!!

We're you guys from ?? I'm from Hertfordshire in the UK TTC number 3 :)

That's great that your ms is under control. How old are your other children and what have you got? Mine are three (boy) and eighteen months (girl) so if I do get pregnant they will be close in age, but that is what I want, even though it will be a lot of work.

Gagging, cramping, headaches all sound like positive symptoms to me. It is really hard not to symptom spot. I don't seem to have any symptoms particularly which is a bit worrying. Have been tired, but am tired a lot anyway and have been really irritable today, but that could be just pms. Bloated but I get that other times too so nothing really definite. I have got internet cheapies too and that is what I tested with yesterday. Way too early to test, but at least it was only a cheapie.

We are in north somerset (uk). 6dpo for me today. This is the first month I have been charting my temperature and also worried that no real increase in temp. Doesn't look like the typical charts you get as I had some spikes before possible ovulation. Maybe I didn't ovulate? I just don't know. I definitely had a positive opk but does that definitely mean you will ovulate? Quite new to the planning side.

9 years ago

I have a son who is 4 1/2 and a daughter who has just turnt 2 !! I was a young mummy as I'm only 23 now but me and my partner of 7 years who both earn our way are so excited to have our LAST baby !! I do get funny looks and opinions when I say that I'm thinking about having another :( but my time is short due to meds boo hoo :(

My symptoms ain't fantastic so I'm a little iffy if I am atm I have the sudden sharp cramps , headaches and feel about sicky but my CM has dried up pretty much :( all we can do is hope !!

I ashume a + OPK means ovulation Hun that's what there made for !!

Yep, definitely hoping.
Nothing wrong with being a young mummy. Sounds great to go for what you want.
I had a temperature spike this morning, but think I'm coming down with a cold rather than it being anything exciting. 7dpo, think I am going to really try and wait until Monday to test again.

9 years ago

Thanks Hun oh gosh I've woken up with loads of spots on my face I never have this awful heavy feeling in lower tummy like I'm carrying a brick and sorry TMI but a big glob of cm ! I'm hoping we get our BFPs !!!

They sound positive symptoms (but not nice having spots etc.). I have had a mega headache today and bloated this evening.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo