Community post

Discussion

I'm 56 days late need advice

Hi everyone I'm asking or help and if anyone else has been through this
I'm 26 and I have 2 kids I have always been fairly regular when it comes to AF
But in October I had a funny month with two bleeds a week part from then I have been a little all over the place the last bleed I had was in February an it lasted 16 days and I have not had another one since. I have taken test the first one I took was after the October bleed and I got a faint line but then I took another one and never got I line again.
I have taken about 5 test since not bleeding and they have been all neg but I have no signs of starting.
Any advice or insight would be great.
Sorry for the long post

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi I would think if U was pregnant then U would of got a bfp by now however some woman dont find out untill a lot later some on rare occasions dont know untill the end of the pregnancy,,,,not having no af since Feb and neg tests means if ur not that ur not ovulating either,,I would try another test using fmu and a named brand but not a blue dye test as they R known for evaps,,,,it must be so frustrating for you,,,,if U still get a bfn I would see a doctor and have urself checked out,,,hope u get to the bottom of it,,,I have had confusin situation over the last month so know how annoying it can be xx

10 years ago

Hi , it sure stinks to not get your period or bfp and be stuck in limbo. I've been there. I'd say at this point you should go to your doctor for a blood test to confirm whether or not you are pregnant and then they will likely start you on a cycle of provera which thickens your uterine lining and triggers a period. Then hopefully you'll be back on track! Of course this is just based on my experience but they will take care if you and I'm sure you're tired of not knowing and playing the waiting game! Good luck.

User Image

10 years ago

Get guys sorry for the late replie. Thank you for ur answers after 100 of being late I finally got AF. I had been to the doctors and they found no reason for the late AF.

I have had 4 months of a normalish AF but now I am 15 days late again I don't understand what's happing and the doctors r not really doing much else.

Again thank you for ur replies

Danicka :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo