Community post

Discussion

Weird BBT Chart-Any Thoughts?

I'm not quite finished with this chart, but it looks odd to me. It's my first time BBT charting to pinpoint ovulation. But what is weird, is what happened after ovulation. I had this arching rise then arching decline in temp, followed by a sharp spike. I've found little explanation with online searches. Has anyone experienced something similar? I mean, maybe it's triphasic or something? I have no clue. I've linked to my chart below, but ignore the OPK test results. I had defective strips as they kept smearing with color. So, taking the OPKs out of the equation, does this seem like it could be a positive chart towards a BFP, or something concerning about my fertility? Any insight would be helpful! =) Thanks!

User Image

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

For some reason, I couldn't get the chart to show up in my original post. Did this one work?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=375739

9 years ago • Post starter

can you go to manage my accunt and add your chart to your countdown page so i can see it.... you may have to go to setup my countdown page then it will show up their andwe can all see it

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Thank you for the help Koffa! I had no clue there were settings involved! I've added the chart to my countdown page now. Thank you!!

Jeansntees - my chart tends to go up and down throughout my cycle, it's not something that I've worried too much about. It could be an implantation dip, which would be really awesome for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thanks for the insight Margie! I am hoping it's an implantation dip, it just looks weird and I couldn't find any other charts that looks like that. Of course, this morning I didn't even get a BBT as I was woken up mid-sleep about an hour and a half earlier than usual and was so groggy that I moved all around and turned over to go back to sleep. That's when I remembered I was temping, but then decided that I had moved around way too much for the temp to be even remotely accurate.. So I wish I had a temp this morning that I could chart to see what happened between yesterday and today! It's a bummer and kinda frustrating as I haven't missed a day's temp yet this month, and it had to happen right when something interesting was going on with my chart! I appreciate your input!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo