Community post

Discussion

potentially fourth pregnancy

This would be # 4 but I only have one child. Lost the other two pregnancies in the beginning of second trimester both times. Any way I am breastfeeding still but my 10 month old is also eating solids. I had unprotected a few nights ago. Not exactly sure when but I'm having my consistant first symptom. That achy back that you just want to soak in a hot tub. It makes my hips ache too.
I am testing on the weekend but I'm looking for some opinions on whether I could be or not. I was not charting o time since we are not trying and I'm still breastfeeding. I am having irregular periods so I have no idea if I'm due or not soon.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I would say its too early for symptoms but u may have o weeks before good luck

11 years ago

Just an update. Feeling really tired but I'm not sure if I'm sick. starting to be real thirsty as well, but not sure if that is from breastfeeding. I am testing tomorrow at 13dpbd (days past baby dance)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo