Community post

Discussion

Coping after miscarriage

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/heart.gif I was just wondering If anyone has miscarried and got pregnant again soon after, as i miscarried in September at 6/7 weeks and feel really guilty and as though i am replacing the one i lost if i conceive again, ??

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know how you feel. I had a miscarriage in January and our doctor cleared us to try again after I had one regular period. Now I'm in the TWW so hopefully I will be pregnant!

Before we started trying again I felt the same way. I even thought that being pregnant so close together I would not see this as a second baby. But once I started feeling like I might be pregnant again that went away. Now I think about how I can tell my baby one day about their brother/sister in Heaven. It has brought me peace to know that when I pray at night about this pregnancy I have a baby in Heaven watching over me. Maybe he/she will even put in a good word for me!

I don't think it will ever completely go away. I know women who have children after their miscarriage and they still think about their lost babies. I hope you find the peace you need!

11 years ago

Hi there,

I've heard that you are super fertile after a miscarriage?

You have a higher success rate of having a healthy baby with in six months after a miscarriage.

I hold on to that hope!

I hope this helps you!

Take care!

11 years ago

This is my first post, so hello everyone and sorry for your losses :( ...

I had a mmc on Jan 4th and a dc on the 16th. I thought I was 12 weeks but my baby stopped growing at 9w3d. I am currently in my tww and am hoping this is our month!
But I personally feel that my DH and I grieved so much for our little angel that we can (and have to) move on. There will always be that special place for them and I can't wait to meet them in heaven one day.

I love the quote from Dr Seuss - Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo