Community post

Discussion

Heartburn!! from 9DPO to 11DPO

So from the night before i have been having heartburn. first it started off like just a lump in my throat. yesterday during the day i was fine. and then at night again. now todya im at work and have slight burning in my chest! i cant take this anymore. i want the 11th to come! hehe. its just weird because i never get heartburn. i didnt even knwo what it feels like. has anyone had heartburn before knowing they were pregnant or as an early symptom? i am also still bloaty, gassy as hell, cravy for junk, tired..

Candicey

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I totally thought heartburn in early pregnancy was either a myth or at least a rarity because I never got it until third trimester with my other pregnancies. With this one I was amazed to find I had heartburn at 8dpo. Then I got my BFP the next morning!!! I was also really cranky which is not part of my normal pms. Sounds promising. Good luck ;)

13 years ago

I'm 10 dpo today and have had it since about 5 dpo. I also had it with every pregnancy pretty much all the way through. All of my kids had a ton of hair LOL :)
Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

13 years ago

Thanks gals! today not so bad wit the heartburn but i feel it more in my stomach now. and evertime i have to go do number 2 (sorry if tmi hehe) i get super bloaty and get abdominal pain. not the norm for me. but thanks and i will keep you guys informed!!

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo