Community post

Discussion

8 DPO implantation dip??????

Hi all!

So my husband and I have been TTC for 11 months now--feels like a lifetime! I'm sure many of you feel this way at this point. Today at 8 DPO my temp dropped back to the coverline level. It has NEVER done that before in all of my cycles. Could this be the famous implantation dip so many people talk about? I guess we'll see tomorrow if it shoots back up, but it has really got me curious (and anxious!!). What do you think? Does that kind of a dip usually mean pregnancy??

Other symptoms have been extreme fatigue..I mean, almost falling asleep at the wheel while driving fatigue. I don't remember ever feeling this tired. It's been this way for the past few days. Also, my nose has been very runny. I don't feel like I have a cold, but I just always seem to need to blow my nose. I have also been having bad reflux the past 2 days, which leads to nausea. Is it too early to be feeling these symptoms or is it all in my head?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had an implantation dip at 9 dpo as well. I'm am now 2 days past AF expected arrival. I pray that both of us get good news for the start if 2013. I'm scared to test and jinx myself so holding off until next week and then I'll test. Good luck to you.

User Image

11 years ago

Wow sounds like you have great chances! I temped this morning and its back up so I hope that's a good sign! Trying not to get my hopes up so I'm also going to wait until past AF is due. I'm 10 DPO so just a few more days...I usually don't do that, but I want to be sure when I test. Please let me know what happens for you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo