Community post

Discussion

8 DPO implantation dip??????

Hi all!

So my husband and I have been TTC for 11 months now--feels like a lifetime! I'm sure many of you feel this way at this point. Today at 8 DPO my temp dropped back to the coverline level. It has NEVER done that before in all of my cycles. Could this be the famous implantation dip so many people talk about? I guess we'll see tomorrow if it shoots back up, but it has really got me curious (and anxious!!). What do you think? Does that kind of a dip usually mean pregnancy??

Other symptoms have been extreme fatigue..I mean, almost falling asleep at the wheel while driving fatigue. I don't remember ever feeling this tired. It's been this way for the past few days. Also, my nose has been very runny. I don't feel like I have a cold, but I just always seem to need to blow my nose. I have also been having bad reflux the past 2 days, which leads to nausea. Is it too early to be feeling these symptoms or is it all in my head?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had a imp dip at 9dpo that went under my coverline and then back up to where it was suppose to be i was so happy to see it, i also had AF cramps and i was sure that my cycle was screwd up and i was getting an early AF, BUT... 2 days after the dip (11dpo) i did a FRER and got a bfp!!!! so it probably is a imp dip, I unfortunitly lost my little boy to Trisomy 16 and had to have a D&C i am on my first full cycle after and im 5dpo and im feeling very confident, it took my partner and i 15 cycles to conceive to first one but i feel so good about this ccycle and they say you are more fertlie after a loss... I really hope it is a IMP dip, please keep me posted

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your BFP too! Thanks for the reply, I feel good about this cycle. I am now 10 DPO and my temp went back up so I hope it is an implantation dip! Ill be testing in a few days, once AF is due. I don't want to test too early and get an inaccurate result. Ill keep you posted!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo