Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy right after miscarriage?

I had an early miscarriage December 6th, I was 5 weeks 3 days with a level of 21. On the 11th my levels were below 5. I was told I could go ahead and TTC right away, but dating will be off they said. But Im using OPKS so I have an idea of when I ovulated.

Anyone have a success story of getting pregnant right after a miscarriage, without having a normal AF first?

Anyone else in the same boat right now?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm in the same boat...I had a positive HPT in November with my beta only peaking at 35 (Beta was one on December 12th) and a chemical that began December 4th. The "calendar" on this site says my ovulation day was the 14th, but my ticker and other calulators say that today is my ovulation day. Our OB said she knew that we were excited and that we could try right away...so we did. We have been bd'ing about every other day since the 9th....

I'm sorry to hear of your miscarriage...it was hard for us because we have two boys and I didn't even think that MC could happen to us...we had imagined that little baby into our lives already!

SOOOOO~~ Here's some luck and baby dust to the both of us!!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies I am right there with you I had a Chemical at 5 weeks on Dec.11th I miscarried . My Blood draw on that day was only 36 and by Dec.13th Beta was 30 . I go back this Thursday for another Beta and I'm hopeful it's below 5 so DH and I can start TTC again . I conceived on my first round of Clomid so I hope the 2nd round is it :)
I have 3 beautiful girls from a previous marriage and my DH has none of his own . I never had any problems getting pregnant b4 or ever had a miscarriage so this was pretty devastating . I hope it's our turn next ladies good luck and baby dust :)

11 years ago

So how are both of you ladies doing? Any luck yet?

11 years ago

I had another HCG blood draw this morning and I'm still at 20 and very tired of waiting . I have to do another blood draw next Wed. and hopefully it will be 5 or below . I asked when I could start the Clomid again and she said as soon as AF arrives to go for it . How long did it take you ladies to get AF after your level was 5 or lower ? I'm scared it's gonna be another month of my precious time wasted . I turned 35 last month and I know every month counts so the waiting is killing me .

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo