Community post

Discussion

AF due tomorrow still BFN. Is there hope????

Anyone close to AF date or past it and still getting a BFN?? Lets talk each other through this stressful time.

User Image

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,
I am 31 years old mother of 2 amazing children. A 10 year old son, and a 7 year old daughter. We have been trying to get a BFP for almost a year. We started in March of 2012. I really feel pregnant this month but took a test at one day before AF was due and got a BFN. I have sore breasts for over a week now, full and tingles on my nipples, Im hungrier then usual, So tired, dont sleep that well though, cramps and bubbles, gassy, waves of hmm am I going to be sick? And headaches.
Who's with me???

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I'm 40 and ttc for the very first time ever! I've never been pg before so I'm not sure what to expect if it does happen, so every little thing gets me obsessing...is this it??? My AF has always been an almost to the day easy to predict, but I've never tracked symptoms/cycle until this month so I may be a few days off. According to my "so, so" calculations I should've started AF Sunday or Monday. I took a test Monday but it was BFN...evap maybe at best. I decided to wait to test again until tomorrow morning, maybe wait until Saturday. I am truly praying for a miracle and I pray you get yours, as well. I guess we'll know soon enough -

11 years ago

Hello, Welcome to the world of motherhood obsession. LOL I don't temp either. I just keep track of my periods and go by the suggested ovulation dates. My husband and I have been baby dancing if not every day then every other day. So I am hoping this month was it. Do you have any symptoms?

User Image

It is an obsession! I do have symptoms but they could be PMS or because of stress from work or from changing my diet to mostly unprocessed foods...did we say obsessing. Ha! I have had a constant dull "ache" in the small of my back, leg cramps...weird, trouble sleeping, crampy for the past few weeks, a few waves of "oh, I don't feel so well" but then that passes. I'm just not sure what's a symptom and what's in my head because I want it so badly. I hope this month is it for you...and me

11 years ago

Well I think Im out. I have spotting tonight. I will be certain tomorrow morning, when AF arrives or not. But I wish you all the baby dust and a BFP!

User Image

Ooohh, fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Thank you! She has not shown her ugly face yet. So IDK maybe it was implantation. It was just blood streaked in my cervical mucus so I just dont know. Guess I wait and see how today goes. How are you today?

User Image

Im out for sure AF arrived. That sneaky evil aunt. LOL Hopefully you get your BFP!

User Image

I am 3 days past and bfn this mornig. I am never late! Been getting cramps for last week. Really hopeful, but will not believe till see the bfp!
Baby dust to all! :-)

11 years ago

Hello. Af due today but nothing yet. I got a BFN :( this afternoon. I hope she stays away, but I've been under some stress so who knows.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo