Community post

Discussion

Christmas day tester or around chritmas day. Please join!

All I want for christmas is a BFP, testing on christmas eve! Keep me in your prayers ladies and I'm doing the same. Let make this christmas one of the most wonderful of all! :)

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello! Af came today for me and I am due for my next period on Dec. 27th. I plan on testing on Christmas day. I would love to have a positive as my Christmas present. This will be my 6th month ttc. It has been a very emotional ride. I have had both my sister in law and my best friend get pregnant since I started trying. Both got pregnant on their first cycle. I have been using opks, tracking cm and bbt, but no luck. I had a good cry the other day when I knew my period was coming, but I am prepared and ready for another cycle. I can't help to feel defeated when I have read that 76 percent have all people my age have become pregnant by their 5th cycle. What's wrong with me! Anyways, looking forward to hearing everyone's stories and wishing for success for all that need a BFP around xmas.

11 years ago

Hello Karen 88,
I do fell you and I know what is like to have close friends and relatives getting pregnant so easily when you stiil strugling. Been trying for more than a year and find out about male factor that has been fixe and been on clomid on and off for 4 cycles and still nothing so will have to scheduled my laparoscopy surgery when AF will show in dec. So still have a tiny bit of hope that maybe my christmas gift is on it way and that won't need that surgery after all. And instead will have my miracles babies in my tummy :). Whishes you the best christmas gift ever this year and remember christmas bring miracles. Baby dust to you my dear!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo