Community post

Discussion

Taking Progesterone suppositories?? OMG!!!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies. I'm losing my mind! Anybody else out there taking progesterone suppositories? I am trying to figure out WHY I'm sooooo incredibly gassy and constipated. I know it's a normal sign of early pregnancy but I've been pregnant 5 times (two went to term) and I know my body does NOT react like this. This is, however, my first time taking progesterone. I'm wondering if this is the culprit. Seriously...I can NOT button my pants and I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. I mean no where NEAR buttoning! I had to use the bellaband today. My belly is hard and the gas in so painful! I just needed to vent and find somebody else out there on Progesterone. Thanks ladies! Sticky vibes!!!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

wow, guys! I'm sorry we're all in the same boat! Funny that some of us are on PS and others aren't. At only 5 weeks and not wanting to share the news yet b/c of my previous m/cs this bloat really makes it hard for my vanity to not shout to the world "I"M PREGNANT". My hubby hasn't even told his parents yet...what to do!~

Well, my dear bloated friends, here's to us!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo