Community post

Discussion

Summer Baby's...Boy or Girl?

Hi Ladies,

Thought it would be fun to Start a Poll, those of you pregnant what Month are you due? and have you found the sex out yet or will you let it be a surprise?

We are finding out March 31st! :)

User Image Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

17 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Hi there! I'm due closer to the end of September. We will not be finding out the sex of our baby. Hoping for the surprise of a lifetime! :D

User Image

13 years ago

We are due Sept 10 so far, I get my 20 week scan in 4 weeks and we will have a more set due date then. So far we have decided not to find out the sex, but both my husband and I have only had girl dreams...here's hoping for pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Hello

I would love to know but they won't tell you at the hospital here.

We are due towards the end of August :-)

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

hello everyone...

i found out in February.... we are having a babygirl..i am due in june.

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

We are due September 22 and we haven't finalized anything but are leaning towards not finding out - life doesn't give you many blessed surprises!

User Image User Image

13 years ago

Congrats to you all...no matter the gender results. I have to say, having already had two babies that finding out the day of the birth or finding out at a scan...either way it's a once in a lifetime surprise. Doesn't matter either way to me. SOOOOO, I'm only 5 weeks now but intend to find out at a scan instead of at delivery so I can have some fun decorating!

Bless!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

I only have a week until we find out! I knew I wanted to know from the beginning! I have some decorating to do! :)

I feel as though I have been carrying low, that's where I feel most of the pressure.

13 years ago • Post starter

I have my halfway ultrasound the first wk of April, but I'm in the same boat as Lemons...they won't tell you the sex here. However, hubby wants to pay for it out of pocket. Due latter half off Aug...lol the same As hopefulk!

User Image

13 years ago

Hey all :)

I am due Mid November and we will be finiding out the sex as we have a 6 year old son and really want the little girl, we know we just want a happy baby but a mini me would be great :D

13 years ago

I don't understand why they won't tell you the sex? Isnt your right to know?

13 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo