Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 203 Replies | Last Page

I was inseminated (IUI) on Saturday too! The day after I had a super headache and 3DPO I started having unbelievable nausea... ugh. This is my second try at IUI and I felt NONE of this the last time. Logically I know it's too early to exhibit symptoms but I had two naps yesterday and have been having a full feeling in my uterus. I'm praying that I am pregnant and that I am just one of the super sensitive women who get symptoms prior implantation versus having the flu...lol.
Anyone else have symptoms this early?!? Baby dust to all of you!! XX

11 years ago

Had my IUI 6 days ago. Yesterday started intense backaches, and I've had on and off headaches this whole week, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I've been trying now for almost two and a half years to get pregnant... hopefully IUI does the trick!

11 years ago

I had ICI on Thursday the 8th. And i have been feeling weird since Sunday! Woke up last night with bad cramps in my ovaries like rocks. Lasted 30 mins then gone have had headache and heartburn all day!

11 years ago

Okay, ladies! We are in this together! So far I really don't have a lot of symptoms. I was in pain and very crampy the day of the IUI and ovulation. Since then, minor cramps here and there and occasional breast pain. Otherwise, I feel normal. I am dreading the day I can do a test....so SICK of seeing negative HPTs! I may try to wait for AF instead. We will see how strong I am. While we wait, let's share stories! 1) how long have you been TTC? 2) are you seeing a RE? 3) are you on any meds?

Stay positive, ladies!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,
I am 2 Days Post IUI. I can't wait to pass this two week wait. This is my first IUI after an ectopic pregnancy in February 2012. I have big hopes, as well as you.
I had 2-3 good follies, I had HCG trigger shot and now I am on progesterone. Every time it gives me heartburn and tender breast, headache etc. so I try not to be obsessed by these "symptoms".
What about you? Have you had good follies, HCG shot?
Baby dust to all of us!

11 years ago

Hi ladies.
Yesterday made a week after my ici. I am single so i used a sperm bank. I have no fertility issues that i know of so i am not on eany meds. I am prayiing that it worked. i had been having these pulling pinching feelings in my stomach like ants or something. so it is weird. I can test on the 22 and AF is due on the 25.... i need a hug this wait is just so stressfull

11 years ago

I had my first iui on the 12th and also feel hopeful! I took my first round of letrozole and had 2 huge follicles. I am feeling tender breasts but aside from that pretty nornal. I am ttc baby #1 so I don't have any experience here. Maybe the tender breasts are from the letrozole?

to everyone!

11 years ago

When can everyone test?

11 years ago

There are many side effects caused by stimulating drugs. I have uterus twinges only when I take Clomifen, otherwise I feel great. It's difficult to make a difference between pregnancy symptoms and Clomifen / Progesterone side effects.
I can test the 1st of December...OMG this is so much time to wait!

11 years ago

baby dust to you. i am not on any drugs. this is my first try. 22 is coming to slow

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo