Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Hey y'all, hope you made it over!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Amanda! Thanks for the new thread!

p.s. the easiest way to direct link is to copy the thread URL (like you did) then in your reply, click on the "add link" button on the left side of the reply box. You can copy the link into that field and bam, permalink! :)

I'm heading in for my fourth beta soon. I'm debating picking up another couple tests, since I used mine all up. My mood swings are giving me whiplash today, so I'll decide when I'm out how I feel at that moment, lol! Amanda, thank you for keeping hope alive for me. I'm not holding onto any illusions, but there is that teensy, tiny glimmer of hope that the success stories out there give. I've read a ton of them in the last couple days.

Lindsaytom, I am so sorry for your loss. It is heartwrenching. :(
I'm glad you are going to keep trying, and I wish you the best of luck for next time!!

Hope all the rest of you ladies are okay and thank you to all of you for your thoughts.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Haven't been here much....taking this month off...not doing anything. No charts, no clomid...
Just popping in now and then to see some updates!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

lindsaytom, so sorry about your loss! :( I hope next time is successful for you!

MrsFlasche, sometimes it's good to have a break every once in a while. I'm happy to see you checking in still, though!

lisserb, I can't wait to see your next beta! I bet you are one of those miracle stories!

I am going for a consult with my gyn today and asking about getting on progesterone, or to see what other option I have now. My husband got called into work today even though he had the day off, so my mom is going with me instead. She's like my financial sponsor, so it's good she's going :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to hear Bout ur lose Lindsay. Good luck on ur next cycle. I too am taking Fertomid this cycle. I'm excited to start also excited to see that u got PG on ur first try. I'm really praying that happens with me also. I'm actually tired of trying but I keepin pushin. I found out today that my youngest sister is 4 months pregnant. So that makes my oldest sister PG, my youngest brother GF, Pg and now my youngest sister PG. now all I need is to get PG. I'm the only one out of all my brothers and sisters without a child. And it's 9 of us. I hope this is my month.

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi ladies! How is everyone's cycle going?

Lisserb - I am really rooting for you!!!

I am now on Cycle day 14 and have been doing digital OPK's since Cycle Day 11. I did Clomid days 3-7. I got my Big Fat SMILEY Face today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.
I was so excited! Cannot wait to get home to BD tonight :)
I am so happy I invested the extra $ in the digital OPK's! Anyways, I am still having some concerns that I won't be able to conceive this cycle.. (Does the doubt in ourselves ever go away?) Bc I have never had an HSG, so I am freaking out about my tubes maybe being blocked... So I might ask for an HSG if this cycle is a bust.
Have all of you ladies had HSG before starting Clomid?

11 years ago

Lisserb- Thanks for the help, I see the "add link" button now:) I think you'll get more tests, I know I wouldn't be able to resist lol.

Mrs.Flasche- No harm in taking a break, it's good to get out of all the ttc craziness.

Iwannabamommy- Oh good Lord, I can only imagine how you feel. Just found out my bro is expecting and that alone knocked me on my green with envy butt. I reeeally hope you are next in your family. Plus, it would be great be pregnany along side your sister. Crossing my fingers for you hon:)

Felurian- Good luck at the docs, I think progesterone would be a great idea!

AFM- Tonight I have a meeting with 2 more ladies who responded to my ad for the infertility group I created!! This will make a total of 4. I'm nervous as I am not typically the hosting/public speaking type, but I figure since we are all going through the same thing it should be easy. I'm pretty honoured though to have created a group like this. I'm hoping if it gets poplular enough I can create a website and this can be a permanent thing for my city. Anyway, 4 more days and hopefully I will be getting my trigger and then seeing an awesome sperm count for my 6th and possible 2nd last IUI! Eek, no pressure eh lol?

Pink- Yeah for smiley faces!! I had both an HSG and sonohysterogram. Sonohyst before clomid and HSG after clomid. Both found nothing. Do not beleive everything you read about HSG's. It's about 50/50 as far as the number of ladies who found it painful. Anyway, it's worth having an HSG but can be a bit of a downer if they don't find anything. Anyway, BD till ya can't BD no more and hopefully this month will be the one:)

Hello ladies! Sorry to hear about the bad news for a couple of u....i hope it only gets better for you guys! I have been really down lately bc my cousin just had her 3rd baby a couple days ago and its hard bc my first chemical preg. wouldnt have been due this weekend I am praying that i get a to help with pain and sadness!
My dr said i could come tmrw for beta draw but i am thinking it may be too soon since it would only be around 8 or 9dpo? WHAT DO U ALL THINK? I havent got a postive on HPT yet, still hoping its just too early! But a part of me thinks I am out already this month!

11 years ago

hopefullll- Thank you. I am crossing my fingers for this cycle.. It would be amazing to announce a pregnancy with all my family around for the holidays.

kmison - About the beta draw, I know my doctor wants me to come in about 7DPO to check my progesterone and make sure I ovulated.. and also if the number is high enough that could suggest pregnancy.. And I think a beta is the only way to confirm pregnancy at that early of DPO. This is just what I have heard and experienced, so I might very well be wrong.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo