Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hi ! Im hoping to be an August Mom . If all goes as planned, my Due date will be August 19, 2013. I have never been pregnant and i cant wait to begin.......

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

Not too sure about this cycle, but it says EDD is Aug 2 2013

<a href=

11 years ago

Hey :)

I've jumped over from the July forum board..... If i get my bfp this cycle, my EDD is 3rd August 2013.... But that will probably change when i enter my opk results and temps....
Right now, i am on CD2 and will ovulate anywhere from cd15-cd20, with an average of 32 day cycles but range from 30-35days long.

Good luck girls and lots of baby dust

xx

11 years ago

Hey mamas. Just dropping by to say hi. I'm still on the July board because of my ridiculously messed up post-CP cycle. But i'll jump over if AF gets me.
Good luck to all of you!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Jumping July board ship. started the 25th so my estimated date would be Aug 1, still pulling for July 29th though, my b-day. AF is winding down and only after 5 days!!! That is amazing! I'm usually 7 or 8. Bought, opks, bbt thermometer, preseed, and more HPTs. DH says he's not particularly concerned with using the fancy gadgets until the new year, but he said and I quote, "I want to fertilize you with my stuff in 2013." I just about fell over laughing.

Good luck and happy baby making!

11 years ago

& to all !

11 years ago

welcome everyone that has joined so far!!!

@anshika12 you signature said you O'ed today!! Yay!! Let the commence!!!

AFM- on cd3...so we are just taking the long wait to O'd date.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

@mommawannabe - no hopes for this cycle cos DH is out of town. Pinning my hopes on the next 2 cycles this yr.....

11 years ago

tell me something. My cycles are very regular . im not doing any BBT charting/ OPKs. Just going by the calendar and estimating the week around O. Is tht enough?

I see a lot of ppl who have no clue abt thr fertile days and they get their BFP in the first try.

11 years ago

We're trying the old fashioned way, like bunnies, the first few months too. If that doesn't work out we'll start with the serious business. However, I did buy pre-seed in lieu of other lube to help out the process.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo