Community post

Discussion

Getting your BFP on Soy Isoflavones...

Just curious to see if there are other women out there that got there BFP's while taking Soy Isoflavones. If so, has anyone found out they are having twins. I started Soy Isoflavones two months ago. Second month was successful! I took 160mg on cd3 to 5 and 200mg on cd 6 & 7. I'm 5 weeks and 1 day today. So, I will not have an ultrasound for some time. Please share you story with me and other women.

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I took Soy.. I want to say 2 or 3 cycles.. only one baby in here. He is due October 30th.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

10 years ago

What is the purpose of taking soy Isoflavones? and is that the same as say..drinking soy milk? I'm taking everything under the moon..for breakfast, my belly gets full off of pills chased with soy milk. I only know that soy products are phytoestrogens and work to increase your estrogen level.
Thank You and Baby dust to you.

Rita

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you! Soy works like clomid only taken for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle. Google it. There's alot of stuff to read about it.

11 years ago • Post starter

This was my first cycle of taking Soy Isoflavones and I just got my BFP yesterday. I'm only roughly 4 weeks pregnant. I took 200 mg of Soy Isoflavones on cycle day 3-7. Worked for me. I just hope this baby sticks!

Congratulations! :)

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am so happy to hear that the SI's worked for you all, but I am on my 3rd cycle with them and nothing. I am running out of ideas here.

11 years ago

Hi I would like to join the conversation ! I and currently in my TWW. Took SI cd 5 -9 at night to avoid side effects!!! I took soy this month because was tired of peeing on ov sticks, got the smiley faces and BD hard and still nothing ! So I read a lot about SI and decided to give it a try to boost my O!!!! So far at 3 dpo. Feeling normal!!! PRAYING !!!!! PRAYING FOR BFP!!!! Will keep you girls posted!

11 years ago

Hi everyone:0)
I've been ttc #1 for 6 years now. I have pcos(only cysts) this was dx 3 years ago. Im 28 dh is 30 with good swimmers and good health. I've had laproscopic surgery and had a 9mm cyst removed from my ovary and had some adhesions. Also had a d n c. Ive tried 50mg clomid with 2000ng metformin and ovulated twice confirmed with bbt and opks and monitor. Nothing happened. I just started a 2nd job to keep my mind off of getting pregnant but getting very worried that is hasn't happened yet. I took 160mg soy iso= 150mg clomid cd 3-5 and 320mg soy=200mg cd 6 and 8. I missed cd 7. Im on cd 12 with no symptoms so far. I got a high reading on my fertility monitor today and bbt temps are still pre O. 96.69. My last cycle was short 25 days with o on cd 13 or 14. so we'll see!! I'll try anything at this point. Im also taking royal jelly capsules a prenatal vitamin and green tea extract or decaf green tea durring fertile days. Fx'ed for all you ttcer's

10 years ago

Hi everyone:0)
I've been ttc #1 for 6 years now. I have pcos(only cysts) this was dx 3 years ago. Im 28 dh is 30 with good swimmers and good health. I've had laproscopic surgery and had a 9mm cyst removed from my ovary and had some adhesions. Also had a d n c. Ive tried 50mg clomid with 2000ng metformin and ovulated twice confirmed with bbt and opks and monitor. Nothing happened. I just started a 2nd job to keep my mind off of getting pregnant but getting very worried that is hasn't happened yet. I took 160mg soy iso= 150mg clomid cd 3-5 and 320mg soy=200mg cd 6 and 8. I missed cd 7. Im on cd 12 with no symptoms so far. I got a high reading on my fertility monitor today and bbt temps are still pre O. 96.69. My last cycle was short 25 days with o on cd 13 or 14. so we'll see!! I'll try anything at this point. Im also taking royal jelly
capsules a prenatal vitamin and green tea extract or decaf green tea durring fertile days. Fx'ed for all you ttcer's

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo