Community post

Discussion

11 dpo lots of symptoms, but negative test

Hello all ttc,

Just after a few thoughts from people, had IUI but ovulated early so didn't have the ovidril shot, so the following symptons i really cant say are from the meds as i didnt have the shot to drop my eggs, the past week I have been having 90% of the time tingly breasts, and burning like on my nipples, sometimes sharp pains in breasts, full feeling in my abdominal area, lower back pain, runny nose but no flu / cold, most of my dreams I remember, and crazy dreams too! But negative poas test.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am right with you.. I am 11dpo and I have nausea (mainly in Am and late pm), tingling nipples like they have been hard almost for 4 days, lower back pain, random small cramps and random pain in cervix, gas and I'm still getting a neg although I'm almost certain that I feel pregnant... Keep me posted as to how things go for you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo