Community post

Discussion

symptoms are driving me crazy ... tell me what you think!

okay, i promised myself i wouldn't go crazy this tww... i guess i lied to myself, haha.

i'm at the end of day 5dpo and i have been cramping like crazy the last three days. sometimes on my sides where my af cramps usually are, but mostly right in the middle, below my belly button and above my pelvic bone. never felt that before...

next, i've been have lots of cm. a lot of the time i feel like it's coming out of me, almost like those times when af shows up totally unexpected. it's in my underwear and also when i wipe. more than normal.

i've also had the kind of weird, wives tales symptoms like vivid dreams and just "feeling" pregnant. my husband really feels like he did he job well, too ; ) haha

i'm also very nauseous at times, but i haven't ever thrown up, just really feel sick.

also, trouble falling asleep at night and wanting to sleep in a lot in the morning.

okay...whatcha think? i'll take any and all opinions as i'm sitting here on my computer reading every blog and board known to man. : / ha

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am in this same boat. I didn't notice any symptoms with my frist child, but the cramping, pulling, twinges are a lot not to ignore.

I hope someone can help us both out with these questions!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo