Community post

Discussion

pregnancy superstitions: telling ur pregnant before BFP

so the main ones I've heard that really make me laugh comes from 2 ladies that I work with one says you can tell your pregnant by looking into someones eyes she wouldnt elaborate on the change that happens so that you can tell but whatevz and the other is you know that little dip in ur neck between ur collerbone well that that fills in as soon as you get pregnant... lol what are some that you've heard?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

You husband suddenly starts having a really bad toothache and you're not even due for AF yet... Funny thing is that my brother-in-law had this when my sister didn't know she was expecting my niece. The toothache subsided without the need to see a dentist and it didn't come back.
I got my hopes high when my partner got a really bad toothache while we were trying to conceive. Just a few days later all we got was a bill from the dentist and my AF.

11 years ago

awww thats gotta suck I've never heard of that one before hopefully next time he gets a toothache you get a bfp with it and dont take him to the dentisit until you do lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Well - a dead certainty is the way that your pets act around you. My dogs followed me everywhere and couldnt sit close enough to me..pressed up against my leg when I was cleaning my teeth and all sorts of strange behaviour. Gaurding and protectiong me :) They knew I was pregnant way before I did - perhaps as early as a week or two - strange but true :)

User Image

11 years ago

yeah Ive heard about ur pets acting different my friend said her dog wouldnt let her boyfriend near her when she first got pregnant

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo