Community post

Discussion

10 dpo Lets Share

hi there! I am 10 DPO and i am experiencing some new symptoms. here we go:
my breasts and nips are VERY sensitive. they also ache behind the nipple which is something i have never felt in my life. Also, i have been getting an ache in my uterus. Not cramps mind you, more of a dull pressure. I am nauseous all the time!! usually i just drink a ginger ale, but now i cant....the smell of it is turning my stomach, and making me gag! I have an OBGYN appointment today, and i have been worried that i may have a hormonal imbalance for some time now. just thought i would share. Please, feel free to comment.

Mrs. Joy

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Those sound exactly like my symptoms! I am about 9/10 DPO today and this round have had unusually sore nipples and breasts. I had a hard time getting to sleep the other night because i couldn't find a position that felt comfortable. I have also been extremely fatigued and sluggish as well as not sleeping well and getting lightheaded/dizzy. I have also been nauseous and a dull pressure/ache in my uterus, although I don't think it is quite as strong as yours. Sadly, I keep getting BFNs, so I'm starting to feel like I've missed my chance, but I don't understand why I have all these symptoms. I think I go to the doctor at the end of this week. Let me know what the doctor says! Hoping you get a BFP this month!!

Beth

11 years ago

thanks for the comment :)
Doctor says everything seems to be fine. I used an OPK and saw that i was ovulating on the 25th, and doctor said that was a good sign. she wants me to document my symptoms for 6 months, and if I am not pregnant by that point, we will see whats going on inside. I am hopeful. I explained my symptoms to her, and she said things sound good. she advised me to test in about 4 days (due on the 9th or 10th) FINGERS CROSSED FOR US! <3

Mrs.Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo