Community post

Discussion

Brown spotting @ 4DPO?? IB??

Hi girls!
My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months now. For the past few months I have been spotting very very little at around 9/10 DPO (I'm actually getting my hormone levels checked out this month to make sure it isn't a sign of something more serious), but this month I ovulated on CD 14, and yesterday at 4 DPO I noticed very little brown spotting in my underwear (sorry TMI!). This only happened twice yesterday. Also, I have been feeling bloated on and off since I ovulated, which is very unusual for me. Is there a chance that this was IB? I know it is way early, but maybe some of you had IB this early on? What do you think?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi There, I am now 9dpo and I also had two little brown blood spots at 4dpo. I also had period like cramping all day and the next. Have you had any other symptoms? I have not got a BFP yet...

11 years ago

Hey there!

I haven't had any more spotting after that one day, but I have been very bloated and crampy at times. I almost never get bloated, so I'm not sure how to read that...took a test today (I'm 10 DPO) and came out neg :( Nothing really unusual in terms of symptoms, except sometimes my boobs just feel fuller but I'm starting to think I'm just looking for symptoms. What is odd though (and I'm not sure what it means) is my temps have been completely flat for almost a week. I don't think it's a good sign, but I'm not sure if it's a bad sign either...You feeling anything else different this cycle? We are still in the 2WW so it's not over until AF shows up!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo