Community post

Discussion

neg hpt but all the symptoms

ok af was suppose to start today but so far a no show which im keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't sholw up. for the 3 days i have been having cramping. A couple days ago i noticed that i had a clear discharge coming out of my nipples. i have been tired and feel like i have no energy. i have also noticed that the veins in my breasts have became more noticeable and look like they are popping out. i also have noticed that the bumps around my nipples have became more noticeable. if anyone has any insight on this please help

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

How many DPO are you?? Did you track your O at all with temping or OPKs?
Generally a lot of HPT's can 'detect your missed period before you miss it' - if it were supposed to come today, technically you could get a BFP! Though I'd wait a few more days... sometimes our bodies get a bit wacky... BUT...

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo