Community post

Discussion

PMS cramps? 12 DPO

Hi. I am 12 DPO and due for AF in 2 days. I have had some pregnancy symptoms....nausea (gagging when brushing my teeth), sore breasts and nipples (which I don't get when I am about to PMS). Extremely drained throughout the day. I took a test yesterday (11 DPO) and it was negative. Today I am starting to have light cramping, as if my period is coming on. No bleeding yet. I was curious if I could still be having cramping this soon to my AF's arrival and it not be AF? Is that normal?

Also, how long have yall gotten negative tests before fianlly getting a positive?

Thanks in advance,

User Image

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey beatlesabbeyrd, af-type cramps are still a symptom of pg so you never know. Just think positive thoughts that you are. Did you feel warmer than normal? if so, did you feel a dip in your temperature in the last few days? That might mean the wich is coming but again, you never can tell. I am 10 DPO (or 11) and I am flushed and warmer than I normally am but I do get chills every now and then too. I am also slightly nauseated throughout the day too. I dont ususally get nauseated prior to AF. I have 3 more days til AF...hopefully she doesn't show. Good luck and give us an update!

11 years ago

Thanks for your response, Nicki. I am still playing the waiting game. I think I am going to hold out until tomorrow when AF is due to take another test. But I will be on edge all day for sure. Good luck to you, too!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am currently 13dpo my AF is due tomorrow. I tested this morning and was negative :( I usually have cramping at least a week before my AF but AF like cramping started today and my breast are crazy sore. I hope I am pregnant. I will only test if my AF doesn't arrive tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo