Community post

Discussion

SMEP anyone?

Just started to do the SMEP today and wondering if anyone is trying it as well. Would like to know the highs, lows and if it's going to be successful.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I was thinking of going this route this cycle too, but it would mean that we're going to start BD'ing today... and my husband is feeling sick today so I don't know that he's going to be 'in the mood'.... funny.... I thought it was women that were supposed to fight off the men. Hmmmm... maybe time to learn some new seduction techniques. I can't believe it's come to this, lol.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Hi El2011,

Im on day 2 of the SMEP. Today I worked late and was so tired... But BD anyway since I want to follow it through. SMEP worked for me first time (Unintentionaly, but it was exactly how it happened), unfortunately I miscarried.

The art of seduction is definitely more difficult when all you need is a bed... Lol. I feel that it's a bit unnatural, but once we get our BFP, it will be all worth it!

Good luck for both of us this cycle

11 years ago • Post starter

hi i'm new to this site.I'm trying the smep this month i'm now waiting....my period is due on xmas eve!..good luck to everyone

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo