Community post

Discussion

HELP!

This is my first month doing my BBT and I'm so confused, even though it seems easy enough. I had three days of strong EWCM and two days with + opk followed by the next day of that awful pulling sensation on one side when you know you're ovulating yet my temp doesn't seem to reflect it!!! Does this mean I didn't ovulate after all? Can someone look at my chart and message me? I'd appreciate it!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It looks to me like the coverline should really be more at 97.6 or so, but that maybe the high temp at the beginning of your cycle is throwing everything off. Was something off that day? Maybe you tested later in the am, or the room was warmer than usual?

I'd say based on everything else it's a safe bet that you did O when you think you did.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo