Community post

Discussion

PERIOD LIKE CRAMPING -10 DAYS BEFORE PERIOD DUE

I DON'T KNOW IF ALL OF THIS IS IN MY HEAD OR NOT...I'M GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED AND DEPRESSED AND THE WAITING GAME IS KILLING ME!
I AM NOW 7 DAY PAST OVULATION (I THINK) AND I AM HAVING PERIOD LIKE CRAMPS BUT I KNOW MY PERIOD IS 9-10 DAYS AWAY. I DON'T NORMALLY CRAMP UNTIL MAYBE 4-5 DAYS BEFORE. THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME. ALSO I AM HAVING A LITTLE BIT OF PRESSURE AND A FEW QUICK STABBING PAINS IN MY PELVIC AREA. MOST LY ON THE LEFT NOT IT HAS MOVED TO THE RIGHT AND A LITTLE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PELVIS. ALSO PRESSURE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BELLY BUTTON AND BELLY. I'M NOT SURE IF ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE JUST IN MY HEAD BECUASE I CAN'T SEEM TO STAY OF THE INTERNET SEARCHING FOR EVERY ACHE AND PAIN EVERY MONTH! PLEASE HELP!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm having the exact same symptoms. Not due til the 26th to start and I usually don't start cramping til a cpl days before. Read that it could be from implantation.

11 years ago

Well I will pray for both of us!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I have to agree with MommyofVictoria because I'm also due on the 26 and usually get cramps a day before or after and lately haven't been feeling like my usual self lots of new cramps come and go through my day.. i know what your going through with looking up every lil thing that goes on and it is normal what else can we expect we are all trying to get pregnant and one thing we do is WORRY about everything.. don't be too nervous or worried things well be ok. I do it too and probably alot of us are doing the same. hope this helps a little good luck...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo