Community post

Discussion

getting down...

So I started my cycle today. :( I really thought I was PG this month. It's been so easy in the past to get PG and this is my 2nd cycle i've been trying and charting. I was on mirena for close to 3 years. Last time I only had it in for a year and half. I need some advice!

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My only advice is to relax and try not to obsess... This is my 3rd cycle TTC #3. W/ my 1st all had to do was say I was ready for a baby and sure enough the next month I was pregnant lol. 2nd time around I started off w/ the OPK's and charting did all that for 4months w/ nothing, as soon as I gave up on charting and OPK's we were pregnant with #2! You'd think I would have learned my lesson w/ #2 but I didn't LOL. Our first 2 months of trying I obsessed over every single symptom charted everything I felt and had managed to convince myself both months that I was pregnant. Well I obviously I wasn't because now we're in month #3 TTC. So this month I took a different aproach. I am getting older so I may need a little help, so I have been charting BD and CM. I've been staying busy to keep from obsessing and it's working. I feel so relaxed and happy energized even. So just try to have fun BDing right now. If you let it, it will drive you insane...GOOD LUCK & STICKY BABY DUST 2 U:-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo