Community post

Discussion

okay i am new here. i have a daughter who is going to be 3 in a couple weeks. my dh and i have been trying to concieve baby number 2 since july of last year. my doctor suggested to take opk to pinpoint ovulation and we found out that i wasn't ovulating at the same time every month so he put me on metformin 500 mg and prenatal vitamins. i got my positive opk on cd 11. i am suppose to start my next period on aug 20th which i am hoping is not going to happen. i do have a question and am hoping someone can answer it. i noticed two days ago that i have this clear discharge coming out of both of my nipples does anyone maybe know what this is.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

well hopefully its bc your pregnant! You can start to lacate again when pregnant. Does it smell funny cause if it does then it could be an infection but from both nipples would be uncommon. Hope that helps.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo