Community post

Discussion

What are your guesses????

Well I know that a test will be the only thing to tell me for sure but I would like to know what you ladies think. I have had some symptoms of pregnancy.....backaches, fullness feeling in abdomen, gas, burping, metallic taste, abnormal hunger.....lol But then on this past Friday about 4pm I started to bleed and it came outta no where; not normal for my cycle ( extra watery ) and of a brick red color and also this was 5 days before my expected period which is due tomorrow. But this bleeding like I said wasn't heavy like my cycle but it wasn't of the normal IB ( but have read many stories here and other places that it can be similar to a cycle but that's occasionally. It only lasted in total two days....which my cycles are 4-5 days long and I did not feel like I was on my cycle. I did cramp but very very dull.......when my cycle cramps aren't awful but more pronounced. I had No bloating and no attitude which I always have ( trust me ). I just felt normal! I also have not been on any birth control for over a year if not longer.....so there is nothing that can technically affect my cycle ( no stress either ).

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

This sounds very promising! Unfourtunately I have no basis for comparison. I have in the past felt what I though were symptoms but turned out to be early PMS. It's interesting what you mentioned about your mood though. I always get grouchy a couple of days before my period, even the times I thought it was early signs.. best of luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo