Community post

Discussion

Testing on the 19th buddies?

Anyone else trying desperately to wait until the 19th to test?? I'm unbelievably exhausted, my back aches, and I have a lot of creamy (sorry TMI) CM. my boobs just started hurting a little today and I have been having dull cramps for about four days now. I know it's too early to test though. Looking for others who want to complain like me lol!

User Image

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Me too!! Waiting to test until the 19th for the official definite positive. I have taken two test, and they have come back faint positives, but most people on here say it is too early or they are evap lines :( So I am going to try my hardest to at least get to the 18th! ;)

My back is killing me, my lower back. I don't like taking anything, but it is like on fire. I had moderate cramping the last 4 days, but today I do not have any. Which is weird, because I usually will cramp only days before AF starts. Exhaustion? Me? Nooooo? ;) I have a bit of sleeplessness, but I when I do fall asleep, I am out. I finally was able to sleep from 2am to 9am, and then from 1030am until 330pm. I take a nap almost everyday for the past 4-5 days. It is getting ridiculous.

My CM is abundant, but clear. I don't temp, so I have nothing like that to track. But we shall see! :)

Keep me posted on your progress and I will keep you informed on mine! Lots of Baby Dust to you!

11 years ago

So great to have someone to get through the next week with!! I'm trying soooo hard not to test. My back is killing me too, and my boobs hurt which never ever ever has happened to me before. It makes me very hopeful! I wonder if I would get anything, even a faint line, if I tested tomorrow morning? What do you think? Im dying to test.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok so my impatience got the best of me and I took one. I thinkkkkkk I might see the faintest of lines....I'm not convinced yet. I'll wait to test again until the 19th as planned.

User Image

Hi Girls!

Im meant to wait until the 20th so I will wait with you too. :) How exciting that you have both had lines already! I havent tried yet, but i have been spotting a little, super mild AFish cramps, and my BBs started hurting today too.

Fingers crossed for both of you!

11 years ago

Welcome sunny! I HOPE we all get BFPs this month. I think I saw that line, but I've been known to have "line eye" before so I'm not holding my breath or anything....

User Image

Hi Geauxlsu,

I know what you mean about 'line eye' I run around the house, looking for the best light, I go a little crazy.

Good luck! Man, do you ever just wish that you could fast forward your life by two weeks? I am sooo impatient!

xxx

11 years ago

Every month, I tell myself that I'm not going to test until I've already missed my period. What a joke! I can't help myself! I tested again this morning. I thinkkkkkk I see something again, but I think it's more likely that I've gone insane. Still feeling exhausted, back aching, increase in CM. I guess we shall see!

User Image

Pretty sure I'm out this month....again....I think I'll startmy period tomorrow. On to next month!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo