Community post

Discussion

too much blood?

hi all! so, i needed to ask: how much is too much? yesterday i noticed some red watery discharge, and this morning its still there, tho throughout the day it was on and off. it is a lot, but not enough to call it my period (I am usually very heavy) plus it is too early for my period. i have NEVER been early, only late. i dont know what to think tho. this cycle has me very confused. I am wondering if maybe i should tell myself that this is my AF so i am not disappointed. does anyone have any advice, or personal experience?? i just need a buddy right now ;_;

10 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Well at the moment im am experiencing the same thing. It started yesterday outta know where. I went to work was fine, didn't feel different no cramps, no bloating, my attitude was fine and I used the bathroom maybe 3 times at work and there was nothing. I went to my sons school and was there maybe 20-30 minutes, stopped at a friends, went home sat around a minute, showered and put on clothes and went bck tp my friends house..... while was driving I was having sharp stings on my side like when I ovualte and when I got to my friends house after like 5-10 It came as a gush but there was like no warning signs before had really. Its red and I have a slight flow, but I have used only one pad. TMI- but its not the thickness of my AF nor does it have that ( hate to say ) period smell. I had cramping, but it was very dull and suttle and I had no bloating.....which im usually very moody ( mean ), bloated and my cramps arent bad, but more pronounced. I am also not due for my period til on tuesday which when this started 5days away. Its not similar to my periods because i would have had to change atleast 2-4 before i went to bed cause I am heavy ( on only use ultra tampons) thats how heavy I am. I was able to sit at my friends house a whole 2hrs without a pad on before going home and then putting one on, but then still it only flowed out when I would use the restroom ( which its watery and I have very small tiny clots when I wipe. I am not sure if the red color is similar to my cycle, but it kinda seems darker...more of a brick red than a bright red.

11 years ago

i wonder what this means.. :-/

11 years ago • Post starter

now i am extremely dizzy... and this is completely new for me. uuughhh,

Hi ladies. I am about 9dpo and have had some light pink spotting for the past 4 days. It started off brown, and then progressed to light pink. I hope four days isn't too long for implantation bleeding, but it is way too early for my period, and like Onceuponagain, it isn't the same as AF. Yesterday and today it only showed up after using the bathroom and after having sex.

I'm having many other symptoms too, I am just worried about the length of time this spotting is going on.

User Image

11 years ago

I have read that Implantation bleeding han last over a week. Its odd tho, pregnancy symptoms are so close to menstruation :-/

Hi all, Im in the same boat, Mrs Joy!

I started on 6dpo, im now 7dpo. At first I was super excited because Ive never spotted mid cycle, I figured it had to be implantation spotting... but today I have quite a bit more blood, still not enough for AF but more than just 'a spot', you know?

Im also having super mild cramps. NOTHING like i would normally have (im normally in super pain) and this is just annoying, if anything.

How much is too much? I have no idea. But I sympathise!
Goodluck for the rest of your TWW and keep us posted.

xx

11 years ago

Okay now this is just strange ladies, Now the "blood" has completely changed in color and consistency. It is now super watery and RUST colored with very small clots? This has never happened to me! Also it's off and on, and feels like a whole lot more than it is. :-/

Well thats good, isnt it? :D I mean, If it isnt getting heavier then is *probably* isnt AF. Yay!!!! My fingers are crosed for you!

xxx

11 years ago

I guess I didn't think about that. :) thanks hun! :-D I'll keep hope <3

Has anyone taken a test yet. I am dying to know answers. I am having the same "spotting" as Mrs. Joy explained.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo