Community post

Discussion

Need Everyones Opinion and Experience With

Well today I am 10dpo and Af isn't due for another 4days but I started to bleed about 2hrs ago outta know where. Here is how my day went......I went to work this morning like usual I felt fine other than sleepy. I worked all day no problem....I know my body when im about to start my cycle and that was not me at all today. I got off work, went to my sons school, went to my friends house for a moment before heading home to shower. Left out maybe an hr later while driving I felt the normal like cramps ive been getting almost everyday got bck to my friends house and I felt this gush and I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. Its very dark kinda similar to my cycle and its not spotty. I have read that its light, spotty, pink or brown in color. but i have also read some women that have had implantation similar to their periods. I don't feel bloated, I do have slight cramps and im also having the pinches where my ovaries are! Im lost need stories, advice anything!!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Go ahead and take a FRER test. With all 3 of mine, I was positive by 3 days out... :)
That much bleeding and "gushing" is a little worriesome. If you get a BFP I'd call your dic and ask for an HCG to be sure your numbers are doubling...
Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo