Community post

Discussion

DPO

My sons father and I have started for our second and I am trying everything to get this to happen. But here is my problem and I haven't really gotten the right answer. I don't track my temp and all the other things; I just input my cycle on the ovulation predictor and it gave me the 27th thru 31th as possible fertile days.....I started counting my dpo on the 28th that would put me 10dpo and that was done on another site. I come here and its started counting my dpo after the 31st which puts me at like 6 dpo....my next cycle is due on the 14th of this month; im wanting to know the right thing so I can test atleast a day or two before my cycle if not Ill have to test the day of!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi OnceUponAgain13. Without temping or keeping track of any other signs it would be really hard to figure out how many DPO you are. I think your only option right now is to wait until you are supposed to start AF. Sorry I don't have a hopeful answer for you :/ Good luck to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo