Community post

Discussion

Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

My husband and i are coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary and our fourth year being together and this is going to be our first month ttc. We are VERY excited! I have a doc apt aug 15 for pre pregnancy checkup then the fun part will start :)

I just finished my last pack of bc pills and am hoping my cycles and ovulation will get back on track pronto! Before bc i usually had about a 26 day cycle. Heres hoping for a bfp by september! We wont be using any fertility aides yet. We decided to give it a few months just letting nature take its course.

We have always loved eachother and had a very healthy and happy relationship but its hard to explain how your heart feels when you decide your ready to make a new life with the person you love! My heart is so happy!

Who else is excited to start this journey? I want to hear other stories and follow and support eachother until we get our BFP's

145 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Congrats and good luck!

My DH and I just had our one year wedding anniversary and we are TTC for the first one too. We are on our third cycle trying.

Best of luck!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

Best of luck to u and DH Jazzy! Hopefully this is your month!

11 years ago • Post starter

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half and we are in our third month of "not preventing". I have a strong history of endometriosis on my mom's side of the family, so I am going to get checked out by my OBGYN on 8/21.
This will be my first month to use the OPKs (cheap strips off the internet... not ready to invest a ton of $$). I also have been reading up on the "sperm meets egg plan". We have a pretty active sex life anyway (TMI?) but I just want to be sure that we are BDing at the right time.
Some days I'm totally relaxed and thinking "it will happen when it happens" and other times all I can think about is a little baby in my arms. I'm a nurse in a neonatal intensive care unit so I take care of babies all day long. I am so excited for when it will be our turn to look at a tiny human and say "you are mine".

11 years ago

Thanks for joining mcfarlane! I understand endo! Thats part of my doc apt aug 15 to talk about options. Im nervous going off my bc for fear of terrible cramps that affect my work and life for a full week. I havent had a laporascopy yet so i dont know the severity or even if my tubes are clear. Unless the doc suggests differently we are going to just start trying naturally and see where that leads us.

Btw.... no TMI here... i think we all know how babies are made ;) lol

Mrs. Sanders,
I hope that your doc appt goes well! Keep us updated!

BABY DUST!!

11 years ago

Mrs Sanders, where are you in you cycle? It would be fun to have a cycle buddy!

11 years ago

AF id due any day now..... yay (not) lol. What about u?

I'm on day 11, used my first OPK today, negative but we are BD every other day, trying to make sure DH's sperm is always available!!

11 years ago

Thats the way to do it! :) Good luck to u! Still waiting on AF. Im actually thinking of buying a pregnancy test tonight if it still hasnt shown up.... i was on bc most of the month and we havent been trying so it would definitely be a surprise.....

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo