Community post

Discussion

11 DPO anybody still looking for their BFP?

DH and I have been TTC for 17 months. I am 34 years old and have been doing clomid for 3 months. I have been lurking this site for a while and decided couldn't hurt to join :-) Anyone out there in a similar situation? Would love to see if anyone else had a BFN at 11dpo then received their BFP.

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I'm 13DPO and no AF. I have a shorter cycle AF was was supposed to show yesterday, and don't feel like its going to show today... So hoping for a BFP soon!

<a href=

11 years ago

When do you plan to test? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago • Post starter

I plan testing again, Tuesday-Thursday I just wanna build up enough HCG. Plus not worry myself with testing so much

<a href=

11 years ago

I'll be testing next week

11 years ago

ok sooo i gave in and tested.... the damn Test showed up invalid... No lines showed up.. im sooo pissed right now cuz that was my last test.. thats what i get....

<a href=

11 years ago

Well that fast I'm out. Just started bleeding...on to May I go!

<a href=

11 years ago

Sorry to hear the evil witch has reared her ugly face...I had another BFN this mornning, and AF isn' due till the 8th. Looks like I will be right behind you. Soft signs like nausea and sore breasts have somehow disappeared overnight????!!!!!????!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

The crazy thing is, I'm still having all my symptoms. And I am one person who dont get sore boobs around AF... And my boobs hurt more then yesterday. I'm still peein like crazy but I have barely drank anything today... Lets see if this is a normal period

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo