Community post

Discussion

7 DPO sooo anxious!

I am 7 DPO, I've been feeling bloated, gassy, I've been getting this prickly feeling in my abdominal area. I also had diarrhea 2 days following ovulation(sorry for the TMI). I had a super vivid dream just 2 nights ago. I've also had tender breast. I woke up this morning and my body was completely HOT. My body temp went down about a 1/2 hr later but my skin was really hot and I've never experienced this before.

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Im also 7dpo and Ive had all those symptoms just in a different order. Lol.. Im going crazy waiting to test. My AF is due August 11th, So Ill prolly take a HPT on the 9th. Hopefully we Both get a BFP! Baby Dust to You!

11 years ago

I woke up this morning and took a pregnancy test. It was negative. I know I'm just 9 DPO soooo there's still a slim chance I can still get a positive test. Thank you and Baby dust to you too!!!! :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I know what you mean ... I'm only 5 DPO, and I'm dying to take a test. I have a lot of the same symptoms, very vivid dreams for the last two nights (like, scary how vivid they are!). I'm also getting a constant ache to my lower left abdomen ... almost like a period cramp, except just to this one spot.
One bad symptom is testiness with DH and our pets. I hand it to him for being cheerful and easy-going like he always is, as I bark and snip at him incessantly. If this is an early pregnancy symptom, I may have to move to Alaska to wait out the grumpiness. hahaha.

User Image

11 years ago

I am 7dpo too but no symptoms apart from legs ache a lot specially calves

11 years ago

i feel like I am leaking (sorry tmi)... going crazy :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo